We’re confident that our process is the best. We’ve been refining it at our factory in Sydney for over 30 years.
Our long-term objectives:
- To maintain an industry-leading set of processes, standards and quality assurance.
- To treat every job with the utmost importance.
- To demonstrate excellence in workmanship and customer service.
What this means:
Your measurement consultation
We’ll arrange a free consultation with you whereby one of our trusted consultants will take detailed measurements and when possible provide you with an exact quote, on the spot. You’ll be able to ask questions and discuss your requirements face-to-face, in the comfort of your own home.
When you’re ready to proceed, we’ll begin our meticulous manufacturing journey. We’ll take top quality aluminium, tough glass and weather beating seals to produce a custom-made window or door for your home.
Installation and delivery
Our team of installation experts will then take care to ensure your products are professionally transported and fitted. BetaView is a member of the Australian Window Association, the HIA and the Master Builder’s Association. We combine the tough code of ethics manifestos for each professional body and then add our own higher set of standards.
Clearly, this exceeds the requirements of these organisations, but it also provides you with our unique guarantee; The BetaView Promise™.
Your guarantee – The BetaView Promise™
We’re completely committed to delivering excellent workmanship and customer service on every single project we undertake. We’re sure of the quality of our work and consequently more than happy to back it with The BetaView Promise™:
- We promise that every job will meet the specification of the contract of work.
- All of our work will be carried out in full by trained BetaView professionals.
- All our installers are fully qualified builders or carpenters. They are full-time BetaView employees, we don’t use sub-contractors.
- All of our work is covered by a 7 year warranty to give you peace of mind that the work being carried out is of the highest quality.
- All rubbish will be removed.
- Any defective materials will be replaced free of charge, subject to inspection by a qualified member of staff.
For more information on aluminium windows and doors and the service we provide, please call us today on (02) 9623 5611. We look forward to hearing from you soon.