Most people normally look for:
- Natural daylight for a brighter home
- A comfortable and energy efficient lifestyle
- Bigger glass openings to ‘bring the outside in’
Requirements & Standards
As standards continue to become more stringent in both residential and commercial applications, in some cases legal obligations must be adhered to.
BetaView takes pride in staying current with both minimum requirements and best practice advice published by the Australian Window Association, Standards Australia and other professional organisations.
Available Glass Options
Starting at 4mm thickness (min.) our main glazing options include:
We are also privileged to be able to offer a range of specialist glazing options from the Viridian range. This includes glass that assists in the solar and thermal control of a building, attenuation of sound transmission and improvement of clarity.
Choosing an Energy Efficient Glass
Combining high performance and enhanced comfort at great value, ComfortPlus™ is available in 4 colours to suit your application; Grey, Green, Neutral and Clear.
- Australasia’s leading low-e performance laminate
- ComfortPlus™ is designed for single glazing to economically manage winter cold and summer heat with good transparency, low reflection and is a Grade A safety glass.
- Summer: Solar control component reduces sun’s heating, glare and UV fading of interior furnishings.
- Winter: Durable low-e coating provides thermal insulation & reduces heat loss by 30% compared to ordinary glass.
Choosing a Noise Reducing Glass
Preventing unwanted noise is often a desirable attribute of new windows. Choosing the correct glass in the application is an important factor. ComfortHush™ from Viridian is a 6.5mm acoustic laminated glass designed to reduce sound transmission and incorporates a Low E (Low Emissivity) coating to provide improved energy efficiency performance.
There are 2 main ways that ComfortHush™ combined with BetaView windows and doors supports a reduction in sound:
- Reduced vibrations
- Reduced air leakage
Well Sealed and Professionally Installed Windows
Please note, that if you are seeking window replacement, specifically to reduce sound this should be mentioned during your initial conversations with BetaView. Certain window designs simply do not perform well, even with noise-reducing glass. There are 2 ComfortHush™ options available;
- A unique 3-layer laminate construction, specifically designed to reduce sound transmission, it decreases noise by up to 34%† compared to ordinary 3mm glass.
- Durable Low E coating to help keep a home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Can help achieve 6-star energy ratings for new homes requires by builders and developers
- Grade A Safety glass that also enhances security in a home
- Reduce fading of interior furnishings & finishes by eliminating more than 99% of Ultra Violet (UV) light.